PLS 0.00% $2.58 pilbara minerals limited

The following is directly related to Pilbara Minerals.....ASIC...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31

The following is directly related to Pilbara Minerals.....

ASIC regarding Algo and HF trading say " Hey nothing to see here ...all is OK on the ASX "

Really......how things have changed......and what the hell did they do with the 44 million of Tax payers hard earnt ?

2014 ......

"ASIC commissioner for markets Cathie Armour said that ASIC's new $44 million market surveillance system would more quickly hone in on market manipulation as well as deal with the renewed concern over high-frequency trading."

Did you get that "MARKET MANIPULATION "!!!!!....."RENEWED CONCERN OVER HIGH FREQUENCY TRADING "
    SURVEILANCE SYSTEM MY ARSE !! WHERE DID THAT 44 MILLION GO?
    44MILLION FOR A SURVEILANCE SYSTEM...YOU DON'T DO THAT UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT SOMETHING IS VERY VERY WRONG! WHERE ARE THE PROSECUTIONS...44 MILLION FOR NOTHING!

Think I made this up.......The hell I did......

disallowed/business/markets/australian-shares-are-being-manipulated-say-researchers-20140414-36m8p.html

Every day the market is open sect 1041a of the corporations act is breached thousands of times an ASIC does nothing.

The Royal Commission into the Finance and banking Industry found endemic corruption .

We need a royal commission into the ASX and ASIC....NOW!
    PEOPLE IN HIGH PLACES ARE FLEECING HONEST INVESTORS
    There's a movie called Margin Call ....if you ever get the chance to watch it.......
    There's a whistle blower out there......what's stopping you ?

disallowedlink

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.769B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.61 $2.65 $2.49 $78.76M 30.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 15582 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.58 36624 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.