CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

petition

1. 3,760 Posts.
    Hello ladies and gents,

I'm not sure if many of you check out some of the other forums or what have you, but I am sure some of you are aware that a gentleman named Tony Schoer who is the MD of Pluton Resources (PLV) actually posts on HotCopper as a "rep" of his company. Hi signature fully discloses who he is and his capacity. His username is "showman".

...Anyway, if you have a look at the "Feedback forum" HC is initiating a process whereby company representatives can post on HotCopper in an official capacity.

You can view the thread “company representatives on hotcopper” here: http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=6&tid=926149#18313

So I got to thinking….in good faith if posters on the CER thread of HotCopper are serious about their holdings and also want some king of regular or semi-regular official posting from a CER representative on HotCopper then we could start a petition and send it to them for review.

If my suspicions are correct, between many of us, we are holding a substantial portion of stock and many of us (not me though) would be in the top 250 shareholders. As you know I previously obtained a copy of the CER registry and as stated if what posters have previously said about their holdings is true that quite a few of us would even be in the top 100.

Obviously I can’t guarantee we would achieve a positive result, but suffice to say I know with 100% certainty that representatives from Centro are reading and/or have read our posts on Hot Copper.

What this tells me is that they may never admit it, but they are interested in what we have to say. My angle is therefore to send them a petition and invite them to either respond through one of the moderators (affirmatively or negatively) about whether they would be interested in this new initiative.

My view is that this would provide for discussion pertaining to CER that is factually based where the company representative is a point of deference for verification of accuracy of posted information. It will also service to effectively eliminate ramping, either up or down and the perpetuation of “rumourtrage” which appears to be rife.

If you do not already know, my email address is:

[email protected]

If you are keen on this fantastic idea of mine you will need to send me the following information:

Real name, HotCopper name, DOB, Address (this needs to be the address as recorded by your CHESS sponsor because this is what would be on CER’s register) and Number of units held. I will then spreadsheet this information and convert it to a PDF document. You will need to arrange for this to be printed, signed and dated and then scanned and flicked back to me for forwarding. It’s a bit of a process but it is necessary. Please DO NOT advise me of your HIN ‘number’. You should keep this confidential.

Obviously we don’t necessarily need thousands of names, it’s more the number of shares that you are holding that will count. We know how many shares are on issue so it’s really the number of “ordinary votes” that I am aiming to be substantial rather than the number of petition participants. Needless to say if you are regularly trading or churning, please only include your core holdings.

PS: I am aware that in participating in this petition you will effectively be disclosing personal details and removing your anonymity status. You need to be OK with this. If someone has a better methodology I am happy to hear ideas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.