CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

CT I was merely reiterating what I perceived to be a general...

1. 956 Posts.
    CT I was merely reiterating what I perceived to be a general consensus of opinion by HC posters that it is difficult to find what has been going on. If I am wrong on this count I have to state that my opinion may have been moulded by what I see written here. I recall seeing posts concerning property sales which the poster pointed out was difficult to find or he/she found it by accident, the same situation to which you refer. You may well be correct with your statement that certain information referred to is "immaterial according to ASX guidelines" and I for one am not so familiar with ASX guidelines as you might be. Agreeing or disagreeing with the statement I made as a factuality is not the case of point, but rather the context of my post is to support your case for your proposal, and to offer another option in view of the liklihood that the opposing viewpoint (Buffet)is also valid. I believe that CER is showing disdain toward 48% of the shareholders (the shareholders they have to have) knowing full well ATM they have to kowtow to the majority holder. While I also wish for your proposal to happen, it is doubtful the board will allocate a voice to the HC website.....so IMO the course of pursuit might be to petition them for better continuity of information. I would likley support proposals of this nature, but you can't have all that information about me...best I can do is offer a paltry 1.5m votes, without my DOB, address,name and phone number etc. as supporting information.

Hope this helps.

Stu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.