CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Hi Coppertop, not long ago I posted on the BBI thread re MD from...

1. 645 Posts.
    Hi Coppertop, not long ago I posted on the BBI thread re MD from Pluton posting on HC... at that time I mused that I thought it would be good to have someone from BBI visiting from time to time and maybe posting in their official capacity, this lead to a round of ridiculous postings about how it was a totally ridiculous idea, how company reps were far too busy to post on HC and how it would somehow lose credibility for the company to do this. some of the responses were best described as attacks...sometime later I was talking to Dave Ackers from BBI and suggested it, he replied that for some time he and others at BBI would monitor HC for amongst other things investor sentiment, and said it helped them craft Investor releases to hopefulyy answer some of the questions being posed by HC posters, I think this came as quite a surprise to those on BBI thread who made such a fuss re my suggestion, I wonder if you would mind if I re posted part of your post on the BBI thread just to inform them of this change to HC. Regards Peter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.