JRV 0.00% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

I have written to Pursell a number of times asking him to...

1. 518 Posts.
    I have written to Pursell a number of times asking him to address the issues that JRV shareholders are interested in: (ie not INL) seeing as nothing is being said right now by the company in support of it's own shareholders ....

Am I over reacting in wanting the company to address the following issues and would any kind of shareholder petition help? Any legitimate suggestions welcome. Thanks.

(i) Ni extraction technology and it's progress ie Bryn Harris, the recent evaluation of the Young resources (by who excatly?), the leaching samples being done this month and the drilling also being done this month, the samples to be done by June

(ii) the Chinese MOU , ie arrangements for the Guang Ye May visit, any projections that would interest anyone wanting to invest in JRV, any presentations, ie: any info that is not discretionary or 'trade secret' and that can be released to the public

(iii) the Uranium JV which for which both news regarding permits and drilling should have been released

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $9.923K 526.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2253709 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 802652 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.