HDR hardman resources limited

H,but silence when the sp is being seriously trashed is not good...

1. 618
    3,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2100
    H,

but silence when the sp is being seriously trashed is not good enough IMHO.

I have the highest respect for you of anyone here when it comes to Hardman, actually, anywhere. You know that. But I agree with abeaty. I think Angers would make a wonderful contact point since he knows so much about Hardman... but to begin with, a shareholder revolt is hardly going to help stimulate the share price, is it? With the above point, are you saying that SP should talk more simply because the price is down? Why? Does that mean that he can be forgiven for talking less if the price is up?

I just think we're pushing this thing too far. The share price is a function of the market, not the management. I haven't agreed with everything he's said or done, but all the bad press with Mputa is due to bad journalism, not a bad announcement. Perhaps they could have stated more explicitly that it was a speculative test, but I am not too sure if that would have made any difference to the market's reaction given their extreme negative sentiment towards Hardman at the moment.

I'm, by all means, as frustrated and annoyed as everyone is here, but let's not go overboard...

Cheers mate,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.