HDR hardman resources limited

petitions and other raw madness, page-7

1. 2,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    It's all short term anyway with respect to current price negativity. Mputa results will change the share price as will any other drilling success. Those of us with sufficient understanding of the potential have been provided a great opportunity at today's price. Just sit back and let the fundamentals do the talking as they ultimately will.

I also expect that management are doing the right thing with respect to Uganda and fully evaluating the fields before making any statements. Pretty soon we will get a reliable estimate of reserves and flow rates. This is far better than wild estiamtes, followed by downgrades..

And Guyane will happen; there are no guaranteed dates when it comes to negotaiting with third parties, and in the meantime they have kept on with seismic, interpretaion and well planning. Anyone who has been involved in any sort of negotiation knows there is no guarantee on closure with any particular party, but Hardman will by now know the level of interest and likely terms, with time being spent now probably on minor issues.

And Trinidad? Not even sure why it gets brought up so often. It's a bid round, and you may or may not win a block as in any other bid round. Big deal. It's highly sought after acreage, so I don't see it as a particularly lucrative deal in the making anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.