AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

I totally agree petras revenue and numbers look out of whack, my...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    I totally agree petras revenue and numbers look out of whack, my entire debate is that what Petra say and what Alexium say are two totally different things, especially concerning revenue as one is making forward casting projections while the other has reported on actual figures in the financial reports, so yes I agree Petra are very much so on the conservative side, in fact after going over the estimated revenue numbers T7 put up with his initial charting post after the current 4C I tend to agree that our current revenue is probably close to their full year calculation. That's why when you wrote in your first post that "they have to be believable though" (in reply to me talking about Alexium), I wrote back saying what Petra say and what Alexium say are from two different entities.

I believe the company when they state the recurring revenue is now at least $2 mill per month (regardless of when it started) which is also in conflict with Petras EOY estimate by my calcs considering our growth since the start of this financial year, there are also other discrepancies in the report that will turn up in time.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.24K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7392398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.