UBI 0.00% 14.0¢ universal biosensors inc.

Petrackr - In the Market, page-2

1. 941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    So with these price points we can now start to work out how many units they need to sell in order to meet their first full year revenue targets from the 4 distributors they have already signed (AUD 2.25 million) and the 10 distributors they we in discussions with at the time of the AGM (AUD 4 million).

If all signed these, 14 distributions are targeted to produce first full year revenue of AUD 6.25 million ..... We now know that each pet monitored will generate revenue of @ US$ 400 per year if tested once per day (apparently some may need to be tested twice) ... that is @ AUD 590 per year .... If we assume that distributor takes 35% off the top, that leaves revenue of @aud 385 to UBI. If we divide this number by the expected first year revenue we end up with 16,250 units. That revenue assumes that all units were sold and producing on going sales on day one .... so to get that level of revenue in the first full year we are probably looking at something like 40,000 to 50,000 units sold across the year. If we were to achieve an installed base of 40,000 units by the end of the first year that would produce a revenue of @aud 15.4 million in the second year.

We seem to have a much better product than Alpha Track the market leader, we seem to be priced at a similar level, I have no idea if an installed basis of 50,000 units is achievable in short order but it does not seem like a ludicrous target to me. I also note that from September Alpha Track will no longer sell Alpha Track 2 test strips, at that point anyone still using the Alpha Track 2 system will need to upgrade, given what would appear to be our superior product it seems reasonable to me that some might make a switch to Petrackr.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UBI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $11.80K 84.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24422 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 3973 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UBI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.