DVM 0.00% 8.7¢ dvm international limited

petro china, page-2

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    These sort of deals (any sort of deals) can be mind numbingly slow to deliver axehead.

It remains to be seen whether the directors are good to their word or not but they seem to have a lot of scrip themselves so I'm guessing they are just as interested as achieving an outcome as we are (probably more so).

I would like to see an outcome and news as much as anyone and it is pathetic to see this stock at these levels but the Chinese are never in a rush and why should they be - they have the cards.

i suspect that the deal will get up thoug - as long as the company can keep enough focus on it and the main dealmakers don't end up trying to make 10 different companies all work at once. The danger is not enough time being applied and progress stopping in its own length everytime key personnel get distracted away to other enterprises.

DVM need new and very positive news associated with some actual action and events.

Look at ICP. took four years but now its starting to roll. Please God don't let DVM take four years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.