MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

petrobras + apple computers

1. 93 Posts.
    What would you do if Apple Computers wants to be your business partner on a project in Australia? Lets assume that you have a very small business and trying to develop a new generation of Iphone. Furthermore, if they tell you that they will pay you $100 million now and pay for all development costs plus bonuses if the product do well. What would you do? I tell you what I would do. Jump on it.

The question is who is our new partner. Our partner is Apple of LNG. The best we could ever ask for. They love drilling, they have the knowledge, know how and thousands of skilled staff. It is not only MEO shares that I own. I also feel that I own something from Petrobras and their expertise. I am almost certain that Petrobras engineers are under the pump working on Artemis as we speak. MEO has a skeleton staff of less than 10 people, however, MEO managed to engage world giant Petrobras and it's resources. MEO did all this while getting paid for it.

Do you think Petrobras likes the sound of MEO or the prospects we have? I give MEO management full credit for being able to bring Petrobras and their wallet to the table. There are times that you can have the best product in the world but can't market it. MEO took it from CUE and sold it to Petrobras. This is called marketing at it's best.

I am still extremely disappointed with the media as to why there is still no news regarding MEO-Petrobras marriage.

I am wondering how many more kids they are planning of having. How many more JV is in the pipeline?

Above are in my opinion and please do your own research before investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.