MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

I believe once MEO have received the decision then a TH would be...

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I believe once MEO have received the decision then a TH would be called, and it may be a couple of days.

My reasoning behind this is that MEO will want to prepare the statement and judging by the length of negotiations and delays it could be quite involved.

MEO may have draft ann prepared but may need to adjust it, even though the details have been agreed upon during the weeks late Oct/early Nov. If the farminee had their meeting on Friday and management got the decision Saturday they may work over the weekend preparing it. But the meeting on the 11th is only conjecture so it is a false assumption to pin our hopes on a 14th deadline. After all we don't like deadlines not being met do we?

On the other hand we still need to prepare ourselves for a possible negative decision by the farminee. I hope this isn't the case but if it is MEO will have to put out a statement committing to drilling Artemis, which they will also need to prepare.

This will be a disappointing result but not the end of the world for MEOmites because, I agree with Jak, there will still be a plan B for a JV although probably not as lucrative.

So once the decision is made by the farminee (whenever that may be) a TH will be called as soon as it is out there. I don't think management will be able to keep a lid on it - especially from the likes of the HC squirrels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.