AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

petrohawk cc transcript

1. 353 Posts.
    David Heikkinen - Tudor Pickering

Okay. And as you think then into next year, with your production targets, can you talk about how much liquids you think you would be able to produce from the Eagle Ford then?

Dick Stoneburner

Well, we're going to still, we're not going to solely concentrate on the Northeast end of the field, so I think the projection of those liquids right now is probably too early to say, but we're seeing dramatic growth in liquid component. So I think it's just going to have to bear itself out. We will continue to accelerate development in the play as I mentioned we're going to an average of 4.5 rigs next year from 2 rigs currently. And we're not exactly sure what the North East of the play holds, it looks like based upon the pioneer results that we're going to continue to have high yield wells as we move Northeast and if that's the case, then we're going to have a significant uplift in the overall liquids we produce.

David Heikkinen - Tudor Pickering

I guess are there I am not going to try to pad on those liquids? Are there any processing constraints or take away constraints, weathered for those volumes?
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/171655-petrohawk-energy-corp-q3-2009-earnings-conference-call?source=yahoo&page=5

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.