LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

petrol to reach 3 dollars per litre, page-11

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    to that i am very happy that he remains core.
    the only thing that might be useful is if he sold say $10m shares to a fund manager on the market and they could take the price up to $1.50 and take out all the day traders.

its the day traders stroking themselves with their daytraderHQ and Fibonnaci that are keeping the price down.

but think of it from the managers perspective. what, we're a micro micro cap.

how can they get set?

they have a $500m fund, have 50-80 positions, average $8-10m each stock. thats how long of trading to get set position? and whats $10m in Linc? a substantial shareholder.

when they market cap is $500m and there are $3m traded a day then they can get it

And then if linc go do an ABC or Allco, who is there to buy their shares? no one, they've left holding the can. and their rule of thumb is usually they have to be able to sell their positions inside a week of normal trading. or maybe do an off market transfer at a deep discount.

as you can see, they just can't get set...yet. we need to get the price to about $2-3 to really get them salivating.

but i'd prefer they don't just yet. i want PB to hold his shares so I don't get squeezed in a takeover and have to sell at $1.75 and get diluted into some company worth squat 2 years later because it had a 23yr old zit head managing its hedge book for it.

think it through. if this thing really works, do you want fund managers calling the shots, or the Linc people who know the upside and won't sell us down the river for a bowl of pottage, 4 magic beans and a few shares from some specy company with $2b in the bank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.