88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Thanks SpineyThere is some relevance with activity with Great...

1. 574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Thanks Spiney
    There is some relevance with activity with Great Bear Petroleum leases. As we now know, GB entities crossed the Delaware and disappeared to reappear in UK as Pantheon Resources. I recommend the following link which is only 3-4 weeks old. If link already posted, then read it again;may help to get a reset based on what is actually happening on North slope. I have a lot more 'catch up' to do in digesting all the info here and elsewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fFfNbtB8_k&feature=youtu.be

Take a peep at approx 26 mins and 36 mins.

Alkaid was the closest well to 88e Franklins Bluff efforts. Brombard, others and I were extremely anxious to get drill results from Alkaid ( locked up for 2 yrs). We were so desperate to get info that Brom ( I think) promised to marry a lass from DoG and I tried to setup a go fund page for Lassie (" C'mon Girl what's in the well Girl).
    Now look at the bloody well; 100 bpd from 6 foot section.

I suggest a reset on 88e starting with:

1. 88e are still in the region
    2 Charlie 1 well no cost to 88e
    3 Charlie well data may be our Alkaid event but in a much shorter time frame.

The biggest threat to getting a decent return on our 88e investment is POO ( the demand side of the equation). Supply side antics of Vlad and OPEC don't matter if no one is flying, cruising or driving.

Good luck with your homework folks.

Jimbeaux

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $17.86K 6.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
226 344974338 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 612981114 227
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.