CND 14.3% 3.2¢ condor energy limited

petroleumnews .net article, page-6

1. 303 Posts.
    Hello Pickup, Re bkp - answer to your question is i would buy more.

Have a story to tell you about an investor called STUFFUP! It was early May and Stuffup was alerted on a stock that was under value. The company was called AAAA, and was trading at 0.10 cents.

Stuffup put this stock on his watchlist and thats where it stayed. 6 Months on and Stuffup notice AAAA was now trading at 0.25 cents. Well he thought, that stock is on the move. After further investigation, Stuffup(He was living up to his name) decided the comp was now over priced. His reasoning was that 6 months ago this stock was at 0.10 cents. Hence he did not buy, BUT made lots of comments on why you should SELL!

12 months on and Stuffup recieves a BUY recommendation from his broker on AAAA.
    Gee he says to himself, i know that stock. The stock is now at 0.70 cents! After speaking to his broker, he decides its to late to enter this stock. He tells himself to wait a little longer, as he knows this stock is way over price!

5, 6, 7 months pass and Stuffup is alerted by one of his friends. Hey Stuffup, ive got a great stock for you to buy, its called AAAA and its at a great entry price of 1.50!!!

So i ask you this question PICKUP, what would you do at 0.05 cents?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.004(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $18.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.5¢ 2.7¢ $78.30K 2.603M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 640000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.