CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

First and foremost i hold a considerable amount of CTP and as...

1. 174 Posts.
    First and foremost i hold a considerable amount of CTP and as previously stated was mainly due to its acreage and nothing else.

With that in mind and in regards to 5hareholder and jakspara I think everyone has the right, be it positive or negative to post on this forum.

Do i want to hear what these two have to say? Not all the time but that's because Im biased towards the upside potential of CTP and its human nature for a little pride to stand in the way of filtering out any negatives.

Do i think ALL their posts are offering objective comments? No... but i think we are all probably guilty of this at some stage in the past.

Do i want these guys to stop posting? No, i like hearing both sides of the story and to tell you the truth, over the time i have been on hotcopper, both have contributed quite considerably to a number of stocks.

Are they breaching any rules on hotcopper? Obviously not otherwise their posts would have been removed.

As Ive stated in the past I have saved considerable money from a couple of stocks from those who have been the lone voices of dissent offering logic behind their statements.

Good luck to all CTP holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $10.07K 191.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 144141 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 350046 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.