PEX 7.14% 13.0¢ peel mining limited

To Faithfull & the Nellies.. Recent activity is about many...

1. 2,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    To Faithfull & the Nellies..

Recent activity is about many discerning people recognising (as I've been espousing for some time) that now is a great time to stay in "fundamentally" as Rob's work, & subsequent results so far, plus more to come, will continue to add much value, especially as our high grade geological's will continue to be bolstered, via solid demand for harder assets, as opposed to maintaining low zero or even negative rates at banks, or worse holding  dubious "fiat paper" currencies".

We have in Peel the safe havens of silver; gold, plus the vital growth assets of copper lead zinc, and a plan to grow key projects in an orderly, logically planned manner.
    The JV's save our vital valuable cash, thus minimise, mitigate risks, and offer important credibility to end suitors.
    In speaking with Rob he's quite usually positive, reasonably so, as he is proven as a personally decent & resourceful fella.

Fortunately behind Peel is a stoic bunch of stalwart "investors" whom don't much care about trading, they do recognise and are most sensibly aware that a consistent effort will very likely be successful, with the fair share of usual tech hiccups along the way... they accept that world events, not just prior charts of history, will likely set the end scene for a positively inclined share price, without a back room (thank goodness) of share paper printing, as atypical of most, of our contemporaries.

I have accumulated recently but not because "I know anything much more than most" but as I see the logic for solid growth, recognising that there's always a risk.
    Risk is that people buy "short term on assuming odd stuff, like sheep" instead of holding, in the belief that we may well become quite a significant company..
    I'm sure we've all sold particular shares way too early, in some amazing multi bag boomers, i. e. much to our considerable regret.

I don't wish or intend to miss such a well refined boat, this time around. When it launches, and gets up to optimum speed, is always of great interest.
    GL all ..
    Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $75.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $36.30K 269.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 630907 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 151278 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.