PXA 0.72% $13.88 pexa group limited

What legal cost are you referring to that they would need to...

1. 26 Posts.
    What legal cost are you referring to that they would need to sell down Pexa?

If you are talking about anything regarding the woodford fund, then any lawsuits are likely to be contained only to the LFS company such that any attempt to claim an amount, if successful, could either make the company insolvent but isolated to the LFS company or any insurance that LFS have could potentially cover/reduce the impact.

The current plan of LNK to distribute shares to their shareholders would likely increase liquidity in PEXA shares which could have a short term drop in value if people decided to sell. However, LNK not having a major shareholding in pexa would allow other companies (including D&D) to attempt a takeover/gain an increased shareholding. I imagine some large companies would not be interested in investing when one single company has a high controlling interest.

Would love to hear your opinions around this. I currently hold LNK and see it as a reasonable proxy share to gain some pexa shareholding at an affordable price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.88
Change
-0.100(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $2.462B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.96 $13.97 $13.81 $2.425M 174.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 965 $13.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.89 800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PXA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.