BM8 6.38% 10.0¢ battery age minerals ltd

PF1 - General Banter

1. 6,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4028

It is common theme across share forums site, the information in posts either positive or negatively themed gets lost amongst off topic discussions that ensue. It's predominantly more prevalent across the threads of "penny stocks" and PF1 is definitely no different (possibly worse than most) as there will be a barrage of off topic and meaningless posts that end up flooding the thread and any information is therefor lost.

I get why it happens, no one likes to see a continuous stream of contrarian or negative posts about a share that they are invested in, and conversely unsubstantiated/non factual positive slanted posts can have the same meaningless type responses.

@sodge from your post 55287935 re: "you 3-4 people whom post relentless down type material
    - "in the hope of either depressing the SP,"
    I will say from my point of view ~ and in my opinion, that if you considered there may be observers of the PF1 threads that may be looking to invest, with some responses to posts could be far more detrimental to the SP than the actual post itself. The lack of counter debate to the "down type material" is telling, I was fortunate when I first started reading HotCopper to be given some sound advise ~
    ~~ "People spin things positively, or try to neutralise negative information by changing the topic or filling the thread with irrelevant posts, when in reality we should look out for negative evidence.

- or to buy in at a low level
    Looking at the company's current projects, the slowness of progress (not all the company's fault) the inexperienced management, the current cash burn, IMO the poor decision to not progress Hamersley themselves or demerger versus spinoff, (because basically I see no benefit to the current shareholders of PF1 with the conditions of the spin out) The lack of any discussion after the release of the King Tut Survey results is also remarkably telling and it is quite obvious (IMO) that drilling and progressing will be very difficult given the terrain, I mean the person doing the survey looked like he was abseiling ~ So there is no intention of my buying in at any level.

- or a combination are not ever going to be able to get on board in my opinion
    "
    Anyone can get on board, depends what price you are willing to pay but "see above"

- "feel sorry for the lot of you?
    for what reasons?
    - but at least a number of us have tried to convey the potential positive outcome here...
    I agree, some have but when trying to engage with the conveyers, it would be fair to say the old, "you don't hold, why do you care statement usually makes an appearance, or on to ignore you go because you cannot qualify your post and "lots of dosh", "this has 4 bags in it" "director has $1m invested" and "apple pie" statements do not construe a balanced debate.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BM8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.006(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $9.176M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.4¢ $11.00K 111.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47131 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 49999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 23/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
0.006 ( 6.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.4¢ 10.0¢ 9.4¢ 195140
Last updated 15.29pm 23/04/2024 ?
BM8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.