BM8 7.69% 14.0¢ battery age minerals ltd

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Sorry for the late response, been a busy week. Thank you for your detailed information and your sensible comments, in pressing neighbours, they have no real big reasons to invest here. Generally we never really know, why a director resigns, so I found my neighbours comments very silly. Also It could be argued that, "smart money" or "big, prominent investors" are in every company, the very idea that ANYONE can somehow predict the course of a companies' future has more to do with faith than reason and logic, it is probability at best, throwing money to the wind at worst. Pathfinder may have a rosy future with it's drilling programme in Argentina, that's what my neighbours are really on about, however results for the King Tut project are now slated for Easter next year I think (please correct me if I am wrong) and far from a certain outcome, although there are solid finds in initial samples. In my opinion there are far better options in speculative gold exploration right here in Australia. However, in this climate I wouldn't be looking at gold speculation but gold production atm. The winds are moving against small operations like these at the moment, particularly ones with dwindling capital, which will be increasingly, far more difficult to raise. I wish everyone luck here and hope that the King Tut project hits the mother load. I'll be watching.

Kind regards
    B.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BM8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $13.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $24.86K 184.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 85249 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 86636 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BM8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.