BM8 0.00% 14.5¢ battery age minerals ltd

what are the unmarkwtable shares? is that possibly shares that...

1. 10 Posts.
    what are the unmarkwtable shares? is that possibly shares that any of the top20 were selling, but but for whatever reason aren't allowed to sell?

i'm also confused by how Ahmad who's director at 62 capital, who did the PF1 raise, is also on the PF1 board.

i'm a PF1 holder but pretty confused by a lot of the naes i'm seeing cross over on different T20 lists, of companies that 62 capital did the raise for. Also confused by why a certain popular twitter profile, whom i have a lot of respect for, is public about his investment of a few companies, ALL of which Sufian / Bilal Ahmad are also invested in, yet that certain twitter profile runs courses on hwo to research companies, even though his selections don't show much research outside of investing in companies raised by 62 capital.

i want to believe these are all happy coincidences. But between the above, and the WFE history which i don't understand, i'm a little lost with PF1 atm and would love any explanation that anybody has. Might all be fairly obvious... dunno
    Last edited by anytime_now: 05/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BM8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20650 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BM8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.