PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

PFAS and beyond

1. 10,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1945
    Well after the last pointless thread, thought it would be better as holders to look towards the future (That is if Carl decides to get us out of suspension) So current state of affairs. These are not all fact by IMO.

• Water contract with Osmoflo. Results were better than expected and they noticed PFAS destruction so are now going down that path. Great results and as we speak Osmoflo are in the States testing the technology. Good results there will be massive. A friend of mine working in the industry laughed at me and said they have been trying to remove PFAS for years and can't do it, I doubt a little company like Po3 will. He works risk analysis for a major global company worth over $13 billion (US). He said its worth Billions to anyone that can get it done. We wait and see.
    • I believe that we will see a podcast from Colabs in the near future talking about this. Colabs do a podcast called the strange attractor. I contacted them and said that Po3 were in PFAS destruction and as you are aware from Lab results done at Colabs that would be a great story? This was the response. Colabs - The Strange Attractor: An Experimental Podcast Watch this spacehttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5997/5997611-5b16d4818c82d20cbcd50736ad3ff165.jpg
    • Somnio Global. Looks like the company has actually pulled up shop and each company going its own way. So, who owns the rights to the agricultural side of FRG? I have heard that exciting things are happening with this, and while we don't officially have the global rights yet, I'd put stoneral33's life on it that we will get those rights and likely on the cheap.
    • Regarding the Air side of things, I say, whatever, they've been going with this some time, I'm over it.
    • Medical sterilization. I still think we'll see some news coming from this space. Rumors would seem that we may get some news maybe with this or maybe other uses for FRG?
    So my point to the holders of Po3, not looking great currently, but i wouldn't (i haven't) given up hope. There are still plenty of opportunities to open up for the FRG. Some (we know who) will say same old story, and while I agree to a point, I think a little more positively and would rather put good thoughts out there, manifest positive results. Why? We don't have a say from this point we are suspended and who knows when or if that will end. Last contact I had was hopefully before the end of 2023! confused.png Anyway we sit and wait, news coming with a bit of luck to show the ASX we are and will continue to be a going concern.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.