CND 3.23% 3.2¢ condor energy limited

I somewhat think everyone is missing the big picture...

1. 3,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687

I somewhat think everyone is missing the big picture here,

"Baldwin-2Hst1 reached a total measured depth ("MD") of 1,948 metres and remained within
    the main target zone in the Lower Arthur Creek "Hot Shale" for 875 metres while
    directionally drilling up a regional dip of 1.7 degrees. Positive hydrocarbon indications were
    recorded along the entire length of the horizontal section, with elevated gas readings and
    evidence of heavier hydrocarbons present."

and

"We believe that within our lands the full range of
    hydrocarbon maturation is present and this will allow PetroFrontier the flexibility to chase
    the best economics for the play, whether it is pure oil or various mixtures of oil and gas."

Sounds bloody positive to me, maybe the drop was due to that PFC will not be back at Baldwin to frac until Mac is complete, months away and i hope all the canak punters decide to jump on with us, anyway we all knew that this would happen, just not take as long, excellent that the HOT SHALE in the area contains hydrocarbons that can be fracked and the gas is a HUGE bonus, totally my unprofessional view, but it's my view in all, GL All and hope Mac has similar findings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $18.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $5.326K 161.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 438377 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.