CND 0.00% 3.1¢ condor energy limited

G'day BKPers.Back at my last post, the market didn't look quite...

1. 365 Posts.
    G'day BKPers.

Back at my last post, the market didn't look quite as fragile as it was in early October. In keeping with a Buy Early Sell Before Spud (BESBS) strategy, I have now sold off 80% of my main BKP holdings. Averaging the sales, I only managed .0165c. This was disappointing given the SP was higher than that when I last posted. Nonetheless, I wanted to wait as this slight delay meant that I managed to get the 50% CGT-free concession as I had them for over 12 months. With provisional tax, this becomes even more important.
    As I read BKP now, we won't hear much about the EP-127 spud until it is ready. If we get through October, the market might improve although the issue of Greek debt will arise again in November to some extent. Anyway, I'll let 20% ride into the spud and hope that the day-traders front-up at spud. The upcoming Christmas season can also bring more positive trading outlooks (based on my past experience). If drilling starts in earnest in November, this might well be relevant.

Usually I would have let most of it ride at this point. Nonetheless, given the profit already gained - almost all of my BKP stock was purchased over a year ago (see previous posts) when dinosaurs roamed and the SP was .003c with some at .004c - and the current market uncertainty at this time, I felt it best to follow my conservative nature, take the 400+% profit with 50% of it CGT-free, and get set elsewhere in stocks that offer BESBS potential but with the following features:
    1. Probable drilling in the next 4 months (or at least the market thinks so!)
    2. Funding largely taken care of (or CR already done)
    3. A SP that is within 10% or so of the acompany's annual low.
    These times present wonderful opportunities to make significant profits in the 4 month- 12 month timeframes if one gets set in the right stocks as many are at 'bargain-basement' prices.

Still Holding 20% of main parcel at .003c

Good luck to all holders. If this does strike it big-time, many of you guys will be laughing all the way to the bank!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $9.806K 312.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 623450 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 23333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.