CND 2.78% 3.7¢ condor energy limited

pfc announces successful drilling of baldwin 2, page-81

1. 9 Posts.
    Greetings ALL,

If you have not read this or for those who are new to this stock, do take the time to read not only the numerous reports but also the following:

Gas Shale potential of the Amadeus and Georgina Basins; Australia: Preliminary Insights.

Geoscience Australia, Record 2011/10 by Vu Thi Anh Tiem, Brian Horsfield and Rolando di Primio.

I cannot paste (too large) the important aspects of this research but its a small exercise to get cracking on this yourself considering the investment you are making.

Interesting stuff on Mac 1 and Baldwin 1.

Much has been said about this prospective acreage and I am comforted by these findings among the rest as a LT holder.

Its the mother of all basins and drilling 4 holes will provide a heck of an indication of what lies beneath. It will take time for sure notwithstanding all the mention of mother nature playing its part in rig movement etc..

I applaud once again the usual suspects who are unperturbed by when its gonna spud or spew but are in this for the potential - long term...gut feelings aside of coz!

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $21.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $2.951K 81.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.