CND 3.13% 3.1¢ condor energy limited

pfc closing price, page-4

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Only a couple of days ago I jumped in and bought some BKP at 1.5 when it looked like the SP was on its way up. Now today we are depressed at 1.2 and there are a few sellers at 1.3. Really just nerves and cash problems causing a bit of movement, would be a lot more relaxed if they keep going up after I interpret the beginnings of a rally.

Also when I doubledown and buy more at 1.3 because it looks like a bottom, and it promptly turns around and pushes into the 1.2's.

Still it is nice that PFC had a good night. My feeling is that if Statoil think that buying into the Georgina basin is prospective then good things could happen.

I also am enthused that they are doing long and multi fracks, 1,000m and 10 fracks I believe. This could be a great test of the technology into this area. I understand that these are the first horizontals to be thus treated in Australia todate. Great stuff.

So why are some bast..ds ruining my day by flogging some of these shares for 1.2 cents, a bl..dy pitance.

Interesting times are very close.

Saltbus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.