CND 0.00% 3.1¢ condor energy limited

Hi CB,You have my sympathy. Until I read this and decided that I...

1. 365 Posts.
    Hi CB,

You have my sympathy. Until I read this and decided that I would offer some encouragement to you, I stopped posting on BKP for the same reason.

The problem here was that every time I mentioned a detail that wasn't on the BKP 'asx release', I'd be whacked and moderated. A quick scroll through the posts and one would see that I was right on those occasions. Why? Not because I was smart but simply because the major partner Petro-Frontiers (and back earlier NT Oil) were not listed on the asx and didn't release information (at times, possibly they didn't see that it was price sensitive) straight away to BKP. Yet this news still made it out into the wider market.

This is frequently the case when you have JVs that have asx listed and non-listed partners. Besides, does anyone seriously think that the 'grape-vine' doesn't exist between rig workers? How do companies arrange rig crews without giving away a date for working??? I fully accept that we need to have standards for posts but what does one apply when some partners (especially an operator) is not asx-listed? We either stick to asx-releases only - one might think safe but if this is not fully up-to-date, then investors/traders operate in partial darkness OR let people add comments and let poster's reputation rise or fall on outcome and /allow investors to DYOR as they should anyway. I do see both sides and hence have been silent on this thread.

Anyway, enough of my rant. So as to not offend anyone, I heard a bed-time story the other day.
    'Once upon a time there was a truck in a northern state. Bob (not Camden Bob) the Builder was busy working on his new lego project with his builder friends. Everyone was excited. Soon, assuming that no rain hits - the truck would be leaving and after an initial short stop at the first camping site, the merry-makers would travel to camp site 127. Its a rough site, no power or toilets, so everyone would have to dig a big hole. "All shovels on deck" said Bob the Builder. "Lets plan to start digging around August." And kiddies, one has to wait until later to hear if everyone lived very,very,very happily ever after, or not.' Good night, sleep well...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $9.806K 312.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 623450 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 23333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.