CND 0.00% 3.0¢ condor energy limited

pfc

1. 98 Posts.
    newland, what the stockhouse poster left out is that Rodinias ipo was around .60c , then ran up on the hype before they drilled their first well, they hit two dry holes in a row on a very high risk venture, if i remember right they pegged their chances of success at 10%, i too am skeptical about the jv deal, but only because i have heard it before from other companies, so i guess i should give them the benefit of the doubt that they wouldn,t just blatenly lie to investors about several companies being interested in a deal, another poster on stockhouse had said that they have been looking for a partner for over a year is also not true , the first mention of a possible partner was last fall when Mr Bennett held a conference call and said thay he would be sitting down with Heritage Oil to see what their intentions were with their investment in Pfc, I think they may have been confusing Pfc with Rodinia, as i know they have been looking for a partner for quite awhile because their partner had financial difficulties, it probably means nothing but both Texalta and Petrofrontier used Maquarie for their jv deals while most of us Texalta shareholders were pretty sure that when Texalta put out the news release stating that they were looking for a jv partner for their 50% that Petrofrontier was the likely candidate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $19.13K 650.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14551 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 311337 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.