MSB 0.00% $1.10 mesoblast limited

Thanks for the bold text old boy. I love knowing which are the...

1. 4,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    Thanks for the bold text old boy. I love knowing which are the really important words.

So, let’s just recap with a bit of common sense … what we are meant to believe is that in the middle of the biggest health emergency in the world in a hundred years, not one, but two organisations whose interest it is to find Covid treatments for Covid don’t want a bar of msb’s stems.

We have the FDA who have looked at the data and said no, we don’t even want to try this stuff. Go away and fix the manufacturing quality control issues… and then do further trials. When on the other hand they are fast tracking approvals for just about anything that might assist. Yep, they are definitely sus on stems (I wanted to bold “sus” for you, but I refrained).

Then we have Novartis who looked at the data for a year. One might conclude they know a thing or two about what is a promising treatment and what isn’t. Novartis are definitely sus on msb’s stems (I again felt the urge to bold “sus”). so we have to accept that, after wanting to partner with msb, they don’t want a piece of this miracle cure and presumably wild profits or that they made a terrible mistake.

I don’t think so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.13 $1.08 $5.380M 4.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69437 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.