ALA 1.54% 16.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Pfizer : Patent Application Titled "*word disallowed by google Sublingual Spray Formulations", page-4

1. CBD
    981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Happy Days I also had an in depth conversation with the company and made some notes along the way.

You are right about the name of the Company being Insys Therapeutics and not Pfizer. They have only published this and the patent has not been granted and Suda believes it would be difficult for them to have this Patent granted because Suda's patents form the Prior art which means there is little novelty in Insys's application. Suda have also reviewed Insys's results which are significantly behind theirs with for example their formula taking 60 minutes to permeate the porcine mucosa where Suda's formula does this in 15 minutes.

The article also discuss our patent (No 20130143894)

Suda have told me they are reviewing the situation with their patent lawyers and if Insys are in breach they will act.

So there you go - things are getting a little hot in the kitchen - we wait and see where this takes us, but my feeling is once people begin to understand just what SIGNIFICANT means in relation to the improvement on the SUD 003 formula then we will see a whole new set of enthused investors coming on board.

Clyde

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.