IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

We need folks like Nectar to ramp stuff up, allows some of us...

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    We need folks like Nectar to ramp stuff up, allows some of us with a nimble hand to make a few coins on the swings. Nectar may turn out to be right and will remind us in 30 months to which we will thank him for those who own. But this is 30 months away and today is today.

The PFS does have some concerns and therfore the 12c price is high. The share needs to reflect the concerns and price in the risks for a sub 10 cent share. IDC can rectify this by provideing good results for a JORC upgrade. If those other holes are not great then expect 12c to get smashed up. And look at the PFS, even if the results are ok, the market will smash this share up if the results do not give us some real juice in the other holes. By the law of averages, you can expect more of the same from the other holse and this may not be enough. If the other holes turn out spectacular, then this may also be an issue because one may wonder how long this info was known and if a BIG COINCIDENCE has occurred. When it come to money I trust no one except me and people that I know personally that have come from some kind of family upbringing that involves principles. Many folks I meet in business have the principles of a pea when it comes to ca ching ca ching

My posts may result in folks selling and to my benefit as I do intend to buy IDC and I do have orders ready to go. And yes I may be a Buzzard, but thats it, No emotion, just data, low ball offers, money and facts - and no personal insult intended to anyone. I have mouths to feed!!! Well not really, but I could if I had any kids.

Its just Monopoly for adults, My aim in trading is NOT TO LOSE MONEY. I dont worry about how much I make as long as I am not losing. I make my low ball offers and get a joy when I pick up on a hammer. There is always another share around the corner

I see enough risks and gotchas in IDC, that I need to be rewarded for these risks with holdings at a price I personally feel the risk is worth it to me. I just do not think @ 12c the risk is worth it "today".

I am never going to have the real inside info on IDC, and I trust no one. I just look at what could go wrong and decided on my personal price, and IDC "could" go really wrong. Now if Mt Kare were down lower, not mined before, roads, access, half decent weather, then my price today would be 12c.

Many of the punters here may not have grown up in the bush.
    Mt Kare is a dirty grubby wet place in tribal PNG at 5000 Metres, it needs heavy equpment in place where there is currently only helicopter access. This is not the yellow brick road with shiny bums in offices pushing buttons and children eating candy floss and kittens wearing mittens. You try and get constuction up there and you may find yourself getting milked like Browns Cows in a country that has other lucritive construction projects to deal with. Just keep all this in perspective and allow folks to voice their concerns so that the pressure stays on IDC to be transparent and not glaze over these important issues. And not play any funny buggers by delaying known results to the market

Definately 7 cents maybe 8 cents and I may consider 9 cents depending on various factors. Whether it gets there? who knows?? Its just not worth the risk today at 12c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.