IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

pfs calcs $150million profit/yr amazing eps!, page-86

1. 683 Posts.
    Le Derp
    It's ok, I understand what you are on about.
    What I should have said from the outset is that RRL's origional PFS was way above what was revealed in their final BFS.
    If you just rely on stats from the ASX published expostfacto this will not give any sort of understanding of what evolved.
    If I recall correctly the origional estimation on CapEx for Moolart was 40-45% above what it ended up being, thanks to RRL's excellent management
    As a matter of fact, but we will call it an 'opinion" at this stage, the final numbers for total CapEx with IDC will most likely be be about 210 mil.
    Likewise, the final operational costs for IDC will in all probability be about 590 mil for LOM.
    Cash costs on a unit basis for IDC will in all likely hood be about $570-580 an ounce.
    Reserves at Kare will probably be in the order of 1,250,000 and resources in the order of + 2,000,000.
    Moolart had only 550,000 oz in reserve and a total resource of 1,005,000.
    These are the only numbers that are ultimately relevant.
    What I was saying was that IDC was, at the same stage of development pre BFS to RRL, actually doing better than RRL.
    RRL at Moolart has not yet reached the sulphide layers where recovery rates drop, and a floatation circut commissioned with attendant increase in CapEx.
    Thats what I based my LOM overview on, amongst other things.
    RRL was lucky they could kick of so cheaply given the oxide layers but thats not a LOM event, handy as it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.