BMN 3.86% $3.23 bannerman energy ltd

BB,thanks for your post, perhaps when BMN put out ANN's...

1. 116 Posts.
    BB,
    thanks for your post, perhaps when BMN put out ANN's regarding future resource upgrades and any future DFS they will put a lot more thought in to the language used in their construction. Management and in particular BMN's CEO must understand that it is difficult enough for dilligent PIs to extract the implications of these (ANN's) especially those relating to the resource let alone the market at large. Recently the market at large received an ANN inferring that BMNs resource was, to put it bluntly, without using the word crap, rubbish, although this was far from the truth. That same ANN also failed to make any mention of the many positives. When the sp fell(nosedived) as a result BMN management expressed surprise. Really? I along with many other LT holders weren't. BMN management must realise that when they issue any communication, especially when it relates to the core business, i.e. the resource, communication, especially the choice of words, is of equal or more importance than the resource itself. ANN's are a form of advertising - good adverts, businesses do well - poor adverts, the reverse. So BMN management my marks for your communication to the market 1 out of 10 - could do a lot better. Just my view - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.23
Change
0.120(3.86%)
Mkt cap ! $492.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.25 $3.12 $1.642M 514.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4349 $3.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.24 7696 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.