BMN 5.50% $2.30 bannerman energy ltd

Eastcliff, I don't disagree with your views as to the quality of...

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Eastcliff, I don't disagree with your views as to the quality of the announcement but do we seriously believe that the CEO (and board) of a listed company, a junior explore/mining company at critical stage in its growth path, with CEO of the experience of Len Jubber - not to mention a dedicated (would be professional) investor relations director somehow underestimated the importance of such a significant announcement to the market as a long awaited PFS and fecked up the content and tone of the announcement?

I somehow find that very difficult to swallow as being the sole cause. That being the case, to the extent we have a dedicated investor relations director who presided over an announcement that eseentially wiped off the better half of the companys market capital I would be inclined to think she needs to step down. In this game, that sort of mediocrity cannot and should not be tolerated.

The lasting damage that sort of poor judgement and performance does to market sentiment is hard to gauge but is no doubt considerable and difficult to recover.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
0.120(5.50%)
Mkt cap ! $410.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.18 $2.31 $2.17 $2.017M 892.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $2.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.31 19901 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.