RXL 3.85% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

PFS Metrics, page-10

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Smartdude, the evidence you refer to supports the opposite of your conclusions.
    Yes the management performance rights at 25 cps after the PFS would
    be a positive if the end date was 2024 but it’s 2027.
    Management is not even confident that the share price will lift to 25 cps after the DFS due in mid 2026?
    As retail holders will we be happy to see the share price at 25 cps in 2 years time?
    Nor are Rox confident they can have an operational mine by 2026.
    A company like RMS certainly could have Youanmi in production by 2026 but could Rox?
    Rox is an exploration small cap with a small contingent of hands-on staff
    Rob Ryan is a mining engineer and that’s a plus but he’s never built a mine.
    2027 to get into production is a distinct possibility imo
    A much better scenario for us is for Rox to be taken over soon, after the PFS and it’s a distinct possibility
    Many will be following the extraordinary dispute between Ramelius Resources and WestGold which highlights just how difficult it is for Ramelius or other large miners to get extra high-grade gold resources.
    The Youanmi Gold project has an outstanding global mineral resource of 16.2Mt at 4.4g/t for 2.3Moz of gold with an indicated underground resource 1.1Moz @ 6.1g/t Au and high potential to grow that resource.
    Note that Hawke’s Point appears to have maintained but not increased their holding of around 10% which is not a blocking stake.
    A TO after the PFS at 50 cps + is a very good option for retail holders imo
    @ CashedUpBogun
    There is nothing worth mining at Grace of God, a shallow high grade oxide gold deposit. Below is a pic of the drill intercepts lol
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6214/6214322-a767a092091a00b5797e1044ff78398e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.