SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

PFS - Mid December

1. 3,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    So there's been a lot of discussion about the impending PFS plus a bit of whinging that it's late and that management should hurry it up. I would just like to clarify that management are not creating the Pre-Feasibility Study. It is being compiled by SGS Canada and Bumigeme who in 2013 completed the Preliminary Economic Assessment for Authier before Sayona Mining acquired the project.  The current PFS will expand on the 2013 report.

SGS Canada and Bumigeme  have significant experience and expertise in all aspects of lithium resource definition, mining, processing and infrastructure requirements in Quebec.  

The PFS will be based on  the metallurgical study conducted by SGS which tested flotation and dense media separation, a process engineering study that both identified enhancements and optimisation of the process flow-sheet, and provided an estimate of the capital and operating costs  and the recent resource definition and extension drilling program, including the updated JORC mineral resource estimate.

On August 15th, Sayona said it would be a 5 month process, so by that estimate is should be due out approximately December 15th.   They have said all along it will be late in the quarter. It is currently late in the quarter which means it is due anytime now and is not actually late at all.

I know it is hard walking such a tight time-frame with the options but a week is a long time in the stock market. I'm still holding mine and enjoying the look of the charts playing out. Options are high risk/high reward and I believe at this point that the PFS will be out on time and holders will be well rewarded.

Good Luck to all Holders.

Selma   

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.