IVR 2.17% 4.7¢ investigator resources ltd

I can’t help but think many of you are hell bent of getting...

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 950
    I can’t help but think many of you are hell bent of getting these assay results with the expectation that they will be ‘high’, sufficient to put an instant flame under the IVR SP. If so, your expectations are misguided!

For the short sighted ‘day-traders’, will you do a dummy spit and bail out in protest if results are below your expectation? Conversely, will you buy more if results are beyond your expectations?……………….. Or are you here for the long term inevitable price rise in silver that will drag IVR along for the ride?

I fear many have no appreciation of just how violent the price rise will be when the global fallout arrives. If you are not invested at the time all, hell breaks loose, you will miss the SP rise of a lifetime! Any stock that has so much of smell of silver, will be snapped up and gobbled by large investors seeking a safe haven for their currency.

My est. of 100+ was (admittedly) without any thought whatsoever. I really don’t care! Drill results will simply be confirming the outer resource of what is known already and further confirmation of what has been discovered to date. If you are contemplating a possible discovery of a silver version of “Lasseter’s Lost Reef”……………… forget it.

I am invested in IVR because of its ‘silver lining’. When the time arrives (very soon) the only thing that matters is that you hold this stock that others in the future will ultimately pay many multiples of the current price, to get in.

There is no need for any concern about looming assay results. The only relevancy about this stock is its solid link to SILVER……………………. a precious metal that every man and his Kelpie will be spending BIG TIME to get into!

PS - "someone" is playing big games and is trying to control both the buy and sell sides. Just not 100% sure why.”
    I would imagine these ‘players’ want maximum “IN” fo minimum price. Let them fill up – who cares! They serve to strengthen the register by amputating the weak hands!

PPS – My expectations are for a ‘right royal’ US banking catastrophe this week that will send the global financial system spin into total meltdown. This will be via an orchestrated bank run.
    bank run.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $74.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $28.10K 589.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 873744 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 180000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ 330033
Last updated 15.31pm 03/05/2024 ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.