PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

pfs numbers

1. 294 Posts.
    1.stage 1, produce 40 Mt of saleable concentrate and generating estimated revenue of over A$5.6 billion.

where does 5.6billion come from? roughly, (not consider time value) A$5.6billion/40M=A$140/t, am i right? A$140/t is pretty high estimate for the mine life 11 years.

2. 4.4mt final product achievable?

3.Cash operating cost of A$74/t of final concentrate (including royalties). Estimated capital cost of A$700 million for Stage 1 Hardstaff Peninsula. double the cost,too high. how can they get all the money needed? give away half the project at even cheaper price again?

4.Stage 1 estimated Net Present Value @ 12% nominal discount rate (?NPV12?) of $A710M. ??? math lesson for me...

5.NPV = $3.80/share ($3.40/share fully diluted). consider this: cost will continue to rise, wouldn't surprise to see 200m-300m increase. more shares will be issued. ore price will not stay at current forever. so the npv will drop significantly.

6. the intention is to achieve first
    production in late 2013/early 2014 subject to approvals?. not that outstanding actually.

care to share more?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.