AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

pfs or back of envelope, page-6

1. 3,159 Posts.
    "What's bad about Chartor's points."

He provides no reference links, comparisons, solutions, or estimates... Its just a condescending summary of MAKs sales people and Investors who are sometimes overly optimistic.

1,156 words in a forum post and I learned nothing from it... It was another rehash of questions without answers... So many on HC post like this. I'll just make a list of areas where things "MAY" go wrong and then I'll leave it up to others to dis-prove it.

The day I see a post like this that has questions and answers with references to supporting documents/research/data is the day I stop posting.

"Let me note that I have no interest in MAK. My interest in comment is that I am interested in the sector, am doing my own analysis for my own reason, have some starting knowledge and am merely tempering some of the outlandish statements that I occasionally see on this site" - Chartor

"No interest in MAK, Only the sector..." So why make a 1,156 word post ripping into MAK specific project details on the MAK thread... Seems to me like a VERY specific in terest in MAK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $484 88.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2947616 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10091525 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.