UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

PFS production

1. 1,266 Posts.
    During the E. calls here is what I recall. Original line 60. Installed
    Two Finesse Lines one installed one near completion.
    The assumptions from Keith and others is it 100m or 200 million each.(Help)
    Nexus being installed by March and testing and validation timeframe?? Production capability??

So true productions capablity is X Requirements Hikma two different products=X line capacity current and max?
    Sanofi Finess. 150 max to retain exclusivity after 4 year ramp. However after introduction?? Meaning?

First point is current installed production capability ahead of the demand curve?? If yes why the spend.
    If no, needed to met demand. Good.

If AbbVie is using Finesse with Lisa is there latent capacity with the two "Finesse lines" or was the recent facility built out for their own dedicated lines? ( if you built it we will come).

Recall AS stated capacity was for (est.350m )Unifill lines was reserved?
    One Unifill customer out of the two "current" contract customers upped their needs from "2015" to 2020.
    How great was the increase is unknown. If it is Sanofi, that 4 year ramp up begins in Calendar year 2017. Sept.
    that was initial release wording. Things might have changed. ( to the positive?)

So regarding CGS we need to really understand volumes and pricing estimates and shipping" timelines."

Please add/correct/challange any assumptions. I believe that sales activities,productions and capital demand estimates had to be reviewed with OrbiMed, Lincoln and Discover folks.
    Lines are supposed to be module and ready for quick changeover and scale.

Need to do the same for Wearables and the Ocular and now Imperium which" I "believe was a Flextronics interest from the get go. Some potential customers /partners have reviewed prior to the public knowledge of this device.

Add/ delete/challenge and debate. Best RRM

RRM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.