ARL 4.00% 52.0¢ ardea resources limited

Ardea is a company sitting on a crapload of value consisting of...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Ardea is a company sitting on a crapload of value consisting of some of the most important substances that are projected to be in near-future supply deficit for an energy revolution that's in its infancy stage.  The question is how to best realize the value, in a way that's fair to shareholders, and the problem is the enormous upfront costs years before you have anything to sell.  The start small and build it up over time approach is just the self realized reality that even the smallest start up model will require 10X the market cap of the company, and probably quite a bit more.  So that's a huge mountain to climb, and everybody knows it, otherwise this stock price would be multiples higher.  You make a compelling case for the economics of the project, and hope some kind of reasonable combination of investor money and bank loans and off take will get it going, and then down the line, after revenue is coming in, if things are going well, you can use some profit, plus some more credit after proving your credit worthiness, and build more modules.  At the same time, you show the economics of scale, see what it looks like with two trains, and even four trains, and hope some company like Apple decides they need a long term non-Congo supply of your stuff, and writes a $2.5 billion dollar check with the coins under their couch, paid for by a stake in the company, plus half of everything that comes out of the ground, or whatever deal you can make, and to be honest, that's a bit more what I'm hoping for.  Now that we got samples of our product to show, our suitors may be closer to coming to us with some proposals, and something should be decided on, maybe soon, or maybe we'll need to wait for the DFS, or for nickel/cobalt prices to rise, we'll see how it plays out.  I've got a very significant stake because my belief is sooner or later, the value on this MFer of a deposit is going to be realized, one way or another.
    Last edited by ebner: 03/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.020(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $75.72K 150.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 37329 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.