VMS 0.00% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

Hi guys,I am sorry to say but you are ALL getting sucked in by...

1. 9,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hi guys,

I am sorry to say but you are ALL getting sucked in by this new way of investing and manipulating the sharerpice.

VMS is an excellent company with Great prospects and a Great growth story attached to it.

Its just that the big boys are holding the price and those who are waiting for signs that this is a good deal are getting dissapointed and sell.

I thought by now most retail investors would know how this works, but obviously NOT.

When the announcment came out I said Hold onto your shares as the bots will go havoc and try to keep the price down, how many of you took notice of my post??

I am a holder and know I am on a good thing and would not sell ONE share in this company at this stage.

Think about this very carefully, high tin and tungsten prices , thortage of both, VMS only having drilled less then 10% of there lease.

We are on a winner guys and for those who do NOT know this is a PFS NOT a BFS.

More details come out with the BFS.

All I want to say do not give your shares to those hedge funds and investment banks and let them get your profits.

Look after yourself.

good luck and please do your own research.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $289.3K 15.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1734415 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 718644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.