VMS 0.00% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

pfs results released, page-42

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Im dissapointed by the lack of detail on what should have been a substantial document Jojo. In regards to selling...i agree with you that this is a great exploration play and will not sell any shares at current price. I think anyone selling now with the pfs out are likely to miss out when we get either a offtake agreement or i hope unlikely a joint venture or takeover bid....the chinese are watching im sure.
    While i was working underground last night i had another thought...perhaps they have kept it brief to avoid too much spotlight on the project from predators...it is a great project..why wouldnt some company want it. Next announcement with assay results will most probally drive the price up...hamish might be choreographing this to a carefully compiled script...he isnt stupid. As for management keeping the price down so they can get set is a bit stupid...they already have alot of options and shares.
    Im not really convinced that bots are keeping price down...i think it is fair value where it is in regards to price...we have no income yet and need a 130 million in finance...is why the price is 53 cents...risk is still a factor as is market conditions in this still fragile economic recovery...Just my view lol..yes i can ramble

pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $289.3K 15.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1734415 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 718644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.