VMS 5.56% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

I find some of Millhouse's comments questionable and misleading...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I find some of Millhouse's comments questionable and misleading especially when reading his comments made recently. He brags about selling VMS at 59c but also in his thread of 22 Feb (shown below) he bought back in (from my charts at between 53c and 55c). No mention made of selling those shares (ie. no bragging about profit) therefore I am assuming that he is still holding.

Yet in his thread comments on 1 Mar he claims he kept most of his dough to buy back in at lower prices.

If any of you have the time or inclination to read his comments you will see exactly what I mean.

Therefore one has to question just what are the real motives of Millhouse? Is he downramping and ramping up the stock to satisfy his own ego and try and make some dollars or is he genuine in his interest in VMS. I think the former.

One has to be careful of some of the comments made as one can read your history especially on HC. IMO Millhouse is still holding or pretening to hold.

We all like to make a few dollars by reading the highs and lows of a stock but IMO I do not like to do it on rumour or innuendo but by reading factual data in my research of a company.

IMO VMS is going to be a goer and is a long term hold. By all means trade it as often as you like but there is no need to rub peoples faces in it if you make a dollar.

Millhouse entry of 22 Feb 2011

"Its a volatile stock King Louie and therefore provides opportunities for savvy investors. I sold out a few weeks ago and bought exactly the same amount of shares yesterday for 5.5c per share less. Others look at the end game. I've profited enormously twice from selling and buying back into VMS and this 3rd occasion I can happily announce is the base funding for a trip to Malaysia with my family in August. If you choose to sit there inactively and wait and miss opportunity after opportunity thats your choice. I have indicated in previous posts that this stock was a sell opportunity and to some degree still is. I have hedged my bets and bought some yesterday with the majority of my 2010 profits sitting awaiting the result of the PFS. Good luck to all CHOMP!?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $46.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $6.84K 364.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 12912788 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 7169797 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.