SVM 2.16% 68.0¢ sovereign metals limited

I have previously stated similar - no rush - get it right - info...

1. 6,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1620
    I have previously stated similar - no rush - get it right - info for BFS - timing of new mines and minerals bill - availability of electricity.

However the SP is languishing because it is very poor form and sends out a red flag to investors when any company fails to deliver on what they say. No matter the reasons - particularly for a junior that offers little explanation - just continues to push back the date.

SP should have been around 10 - 12 ready to bounce on a good - timely delivered PFS.

Timing is crucial in making milestones and progress. Yes there have been possible reasons but management should have seen delays inevitable in a place like Malawi given many (management) have been there a very long time.

Great opportunity lost to create a steady SP. Even now with release of PFS it will not reach close to highs let alone the 37.5 they paid for a broker to promote.

Upside now with Trump stating trade agreements with China could be reached but that may be just mid terms related and one of his backflips would not surprise.
    All the trade stuff is stifling world growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $407.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.5¢ 69.5¢ 67.8¢ $241.1K 352.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25386 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.5¢ 7300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.