VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

i CANNOT believe that after my informative post yesterday not 1...

1. 3,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    i CANNOT believe that after my informative post yesterday not 1 person wants to discuss the issue of flake size for battery anode and impurity conversation.
    Perhaps most of you dont care or dont want to know - you wonder why share price getting sold off with PFS so close yet , not prepared to discuss something important as this below ?? LOL ive already been talking to people about this issue to make sure I know everything possible - anyway all will be answered re PFS release

Spheroidizing the graphite flakes also reduces their size, a process known as micronization. Standard battery-grade materials require an average diameter of approximately 10-30 μm, so in theory, feedstock materials with flake sizes greater than 30 μm (+400 mesh) could be used. However, starting purity levels tend to decrease with flake size, so flake material with an average diameter of 150 μm (+150 mesh) or greater is typically used. This is, of course, a double-edged sword, since the larger the flakes used, the more energy will be required to reduce the average size of the flakes to the desired 10-30 μm.
    Smaller particles are preferred, as this makes it easier for the lithium ions in the electrolyte to diffuse between graphite particles.

Interesting - Have a great day everyone
    CIAO G101
    Last edited by Graphite101: 14/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $33.89K 8.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 27377832 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3375151 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.