VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

yes we know that to be the case - I think higher basket prices...

1. 3,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    yes we know that to be the case - I think higher basket prices are probably what your referring to however based on the graphite specifically for battery market it requires a process called Spheroidizing whereby the graphite flakes are reduced in size, a process known as micronization and we already understand that "Smaller particles are preferred, as this makes it easier for the lithium ions in the electrolyte to diffuse between graphite particles."

so begs the question what does that mean for us with flake sizes predominently in the large jumbo and super jumbo - It will be fine but if we have to reduce size by spheriodizing the larger flakes what will tat do to our natural purity levels ??? THAT fellow VRCers , is the 64k question

"Now, battery-grade materials require an average diameter of 10-30 μm, so in theory, feedstock materials with flake sizes greater than 30 μm (+400 mesh) could be used, however, starting purity levels tend to decrease with flake size, so flake material with an average diameter of 150 μm (+150 mesh) or greater is typically used. This is, of course, a double-edged sword, since the larger the flakes used, the more energy will be required to reduce the average size of the flakes to the desired 10-30 μm."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5182486 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15055403 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.