CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

pfs

1. 4,582 Posts.
    Explains Friday's interest...

Highlights
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS) outcomes generate positive results for large scale magnetite project at Hawsons to ultimately produce 20 million tonnes p.a. of high grade iron ore concentrate (69.9%) to mine gate
    *Planned start-up mine of 5-6 Mtpa of iron concentrate using existing transport and port facilities
    *Mine life of at least 20 years after an initial ramp up
    *Initial Inferred Resource of 1.4 billion tonnes underpins the PFS outcomes with further significant tonnage potential
    *Additional pits or deeper single pit to have a 50 year plus total mine life
    *Project development capex estimated at A$2.8 bn
    *Forecast site cash operating cost at mine gate of A$35.75 per tonne of concentrate
    *Positive NPV after tax of A$2.8 bn and IRR of 21.3% forecast
    *Well located to existing key project infrastructure.
    *The life of project strip ratio of 0.26 : 1
    *The ore has a very low bond work index of 6.3 kwh/t
    *The positive result from the Pre-Feasibility Study provides confidence to proceed with the Definitive Feasibility Study for the Hawsons Iron Ore Project
    (All currency in Australian $ unless otherwise defined.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately,the BMG situation hasn't changed,but good to see NS finally clarifying the timeline for $25 million payment and BFS

Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.