PVM 0.00% 36.5¢ pmi gold corporation

Hi Disco StuAgreed - very quiet here.I also noticed the 2 shares...

1. 11,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631
    Hi Disco Stu

Agreed - very quiet here.

I also noticed the 2 shares trade. Clearly the bots tried to get the share price lower.

Today's announcement shows that PMV is doing what it needs to do to get the project up. It also showed how MacBank likes to back these projects for fees.

Ideally I would like the share price above $1.20 before PMV goes to raise funds to develop the project.

Our goldies recovered well today after the USD POG fell overnight and the GDXJ was down 1.1% (junior goldies index on the NYSX) while the GDX actually rose 0.44% (the index of large cap goldies listed on the NYSX). Today's market turnaround may have been due to a story that China is about to take more action to stimulate its economy. I hope its true.

I suspect that unless PMV really runs hard or badly underperforms, then this thread will be pretty quiet. Even the threads of some of the larger producers tend not to have a lot of posts these days (EVR, CGX, MML, SBM, AQG, RSG, PRU). SLR is an exception because there still seems to be a lot happening there and the management is very popular.

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.